This is the fourth blog I’ve created within the last 20 years starting with Livejournal and Xanga. Then I tried WordPress more recently under a pseudonym and that fell by the wayside. I don’t think I’m going to reveal my name on this one either since it’s just an outlet for me to express my feelings about things. None of it is going to be important enough to expose who I really am. But if I’m inclined to do so, I will.
A little about me:
- I’m a professional writer. Yes, professional. More specifically, a technical writer for an aerospace company. Sounds fancy doesn’t it?
- I’ve recently picked up Brazilian jiu jitsu as a hobby and a way of exercise. I suck, but it’s loads of fun.
- I’m approaching my mid-thirties. But I look like I’m 17. No joke. It’ll be useful when I’m 50.
- I’m female. A gay female. No girlfriend as of yet. I’m working on that.
- I’m going to attempt to get my M.A. and Ph.D. in English, but it’s going to be a long road toward those goals. Maybe this blog will help me achieve my pipe dream by keeping me on track through reflecting on my past and focusing on the future.
So, I guess that’s it for now. It’s late and I’ve got work tomorrow. More to come soon. I’ll catch you on the flip side.